Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Online hours seem very off

A day or two ago, the website said I had about 910 hours of playtime, which is accurate. Yesterday, that went up to 980 hours, and today I've reached 1070. I'm not sure what's causing this, but it seems to be tied to the time we switched servers. This is nothing major of course, but if it happens to others, it'd mean instant citizenship once joining the server for some people.

Thanks for the note. There was an issue with timezone changes in the database. There is a chance that everyone who was online during a certain time got a possible "bonus" on it. I will check on it.

So I fixed this now. I found out that the data was somehow broken already before the move to the new server. I now reverted to the onlinetime records of another plugin. This means the there might be the one or other hour missing now for people but in the grand scheme of things, it should be fine for 99% of the players.

My hours are definitely back to normal - Thanks a ton!

Another 80 hours was added to my playtime since yesterday. It'd appear that it's still having some trouble.

should be fixed now, thanks for reporting!