Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeQuestion for Uncovery
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Question for Uncovery

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

oh for something like that I can give you the list :-) wait for it by email pls.

wow u people talk alot :O i can hard understand what you said

EDIT: i never knew u can find out that much information about a person :O im just wondering how u got his real name? i was looking for like 10min but no luck?

Oi_NE0N said:
wow u people talk alot :O i can hard understand what you said

EDIT: i never knew u can find out that much information about a person :O im just wondering how u got his real name? i was looking for like 10min but no luck?

Like OSF said, just google. "Micko888" has lots of accounts under that game... go have a look Neon, just click on the first link for example.

OSF said:
Note: That was done with the first page of googling micko888 to find out his first name. Also found out other details. That i will not bring up here unless he actually does dos/ddos. I rather not feed the sckiddie. dos, commonly miscorrectly referred to as ddos is common knowledge. But yes, Hiosa was right in his statements. People have tried to ddos google, They were unsuccessful nuffsaid.

Hiosa you should add something like this to the site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHkMuhwar4

Classic Red Forman

Vid added.

micko888 got pwned and nice website Hiosa. :D

I approve of this product and/or service!

Simmons by far has the best default avatar here. By far.

henry_paiste said:
Simmons by far has the best default avatar here. By far.

Agreeded i think mines the worst :(

Oi_NE0N said:
Agreeded i think mines the worst :(

compared to whose?

Hiosa said:
compared to whose?

Mine :P

i think on micko's row to make the check a check +

I love the "Super Dumbass" column. I need a column like that for life when I meet ppl. I can hear it now...

"Why're you making a checkmark in the air whenever you hear me talk?"

;-D

micko888 said:
remove me from the list for i shall ddos attack you and crash the website. Yes OSF i have learnt my IT better and now dont fuck with me. Remove me from the list or i shall crash it delete it all and ddos you, btw i can also sue you for use of my name without my permison.

micko888

I think you need to add a column for those that make contact to personally verify that they are a "Super Dumbass"...what a douchebag.

micko888 said:
remove me from the list for i shall ddos attack you and crash the website. Yes OSF i have learnt my IT better and now dont fuck with me. Remove me from the list or i shall crash it delete it all and ddos you, btw i can also sue you for use of my name without my permison.

micko888

Anger management much???

Get a life micko.

His name is Michael. Call him, by his name

OSF said:
His name is Michael. Call him, by his name

LOL!

haha this is funny

Ok I just read this for the first time and it's hilarious! I have a challenge OSF! Find out my name, I tried for 20mins googling it and found nothing! If you can I'll give you two hours of slave labor hahaha :D

You never finished the last job i had for you, So ummmm no

STractor, can I try? XD

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next