Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeQuestion for Uncovery
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Question for Uncovery

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Ya Alb you can, and OSF I left the game for a little over two weeks for school so I couldn't finish.

I think I know it!!! :P

hardcorepuding said:
I think I know it!!! :P

Annnnnnnnnd?

Ian McKay? :P

SO CLOSE! First name is right lol

Hmmm.. Haha i saw it on the uncovery facebook page so i just guesses

Ah, I was going to guess Ian McKay, too. Ah well. :P

Haha I am on his fb page, I thought that's where you would look and I noticed there were two lol

Ian McKay is Zootownian :D

This is kind of random, but when I try to log into minecraft launcher, it says "Cannot connect to Minecraft.net" Then when I went to Minecraft.net the site was crashed and all that came up was a blank page. Either I'm a noob or God just really doesn't want me to play minecraft anymore.

HenMeister said:
Ian McKay is Zootownian :D

Oooo

MountainDoMe said:
This is kind of random, but when I try to log into minecraft launcher, it says "Cannot connect to Minecraft.net" Then when I went to Minecraft.net the site was crashed and all that came up was a blank page. Either I'm a noob or God just really doesn't want me to play minecraft anymore.

- pleas post different topics in a new topic and not an exiting conversation that has nothing to do with that.
- try with a different browser/computer/connection
- otherwise I cannot help you with this

mk

uncovery said:
- pleas post different topics in a new topic and not an exiting conversation that has nothing to do with that.
- try with a different browser/computer/connection
- otherwise I cannot help you with this

mkay

^no its McKay!^ (and no one has guessed yet)

PreviousPage 3 of 3