Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Strange Player-built structures that are not reset

I first noticed this issue when I walked down from my hill on my first kingdom lot. I saw a small house, but there was no lot owner (first screenshot). It appeared as though it was not properly reset. I know there is an option to "abandon" but I do not believe that there is such an option to "abandon and leave as-is" (but I'd love that option). Secondly, when kohoku (I think?)'s plot reset, I saw on the 2D map that there was something still remaining. I looked and found a nice house that was not reset (second screenshot). These structures are a bit strange (they do conjure the imagination as to what may have happened!) and I'm a bit curious as to why they were not destroyed when the lot reset. Both lots are in the kingdom and the lot names are in the screenshots.

Uploaded files:
  • 2018-06-01_19.02.01.png
  • 2018-06-01_19.00.15.png

Thanks for letting me know. There were some days where I had a bug in the lot reset process. This might have caused that the lot got their owners pulled, but not reset.

I need to see if it makes sense to do a wholesale reset of all empty lots. Otherwise I would just reset lots once someone complains :)

If you can let me know the lot names from the above builds it would be great.

king_t14, king_t13_a (first build)

Second build:

king_l12

I think.