Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

We need to step up our game.

PreviousPage 2 of 2

This would be a megabuild but it would also have a purpose besides making the server more popular. I have been toying with this idea.

that also very true. I do kinda like this idea.......... We could even separate into "Districts" and make bases. Im liking this idea! factions plugin would help. l

This could even be totally separate project it just falls in the category of Megabuild.

All i need are supporters/helpers. im voting for uncs now to hget a kingdom plot to start our city :P Really dont know what else to do

Oh so you were going to do this on your own plot. I thought you wanted to use the whole world. Go online so we can talk.

Also, Ideas on what to build! We arleady have a FREAKING AMAZING roman city, what should be next?

maybe you want to talk to the person who built it about the issues arising when you do something like that, so you get a better picture.

I think Unc nailed it on the head.

I know pinebenj said he would never touch something like that again without at least 3 or 4 others he trusted 100% to build without his supervision.

Hm...... thanks for the input you guys. I still dont know exactly what i want to do with this. i know i want a kingdom build to happen, but i just dont have a "team" for this.

PreviousPage 2 of 2