Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeQuestion for Uncovery
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Question for Uncovery

Page 1 of 3Next

What are the names of all people currently banned from our server

EDIT: Making something special =P
EDIT2: Didn't realize there was a lil edit button. >.<

nah the list is long by now since I had some added that belong to a certain hacking group preventatively.

am i banned uncovery because i cant seem to dig anymore

If you cant dig your probally still a peasant. If you were banned you wouldnt be able to log in.

aww, because I have been working on this.

https://sites.google.com/site/dumbassesofuncoveryminecraft/

Like^^^^^

isnt that micko888 guy banned?

Yes, I know of a Few bans. Add a Hall of Fame with Sab..kyu, Micko888, That other guy

Lol @ Hiosa's website!

ok umm, ill add a contribution page for info I need for Banned users.

EDIT: My website has contribution page, feel free to add any missing info on that page. Put any inappropriate messages into the from and ill label the response as a dumbass. Yes everyone can see it.

add micko for being a dumbarse, sab...kyu did not get banned for griefing. But for lying about uncovery and his interactions with him. Saying he emailed him and he said he would ban him

remove me from the list for i shall ddos attack you and crash the website. Yes OSF i have learnt my IT better and now dont fuck with me. Remove me from the list or i shall crash it delete it all and ddos you, btw i can also sue you for use of my name without my permison.

micko888

Whats up his ass??

Assuming you do this on a home based computer. Uncovery or the Network in which hosts his servers could easily just block the ip you dos from it is not a ddos it is just a dos in which i believe you are planning to do. Also you were banned months ago and yet you still lurk the forums of this site, Really???. And if you go through with this and if i have some spare time i can seriously do damage. NOTE: DO NOT MAKE THREATS TO ME.

Since you did this all before but you did not know what it was. I am assuming you are still a sckiddie who to dos would use a program like LOIC....

Micko888 or should i say Michael Threlfo GET A LIFE.

Oi_NEON i am sorry but i cannot answer your question. This is a Family Server

micko888 said:
remove me from the list for i shall ddos attack you and crash the website. Yes OSF i have learnt my IT better and now dont fuck with me. Remove me from the list or i shall crash it delete it all and ddos you, btw i can also sue you for use of my name without my permison.

micko888

You do not have any rights to sue me for your name because Minecraft.net's privacy policy only protects you for financial and personal stuff.

Notch said:
Other
Any suggestions made are assumed to be free unless otherwise agreed before the suggestion was made. I'm not going to put up a huge EULA. I'm trying to be open and honest, and I hope people treat me the same way back.

I give estimates as a rough guideline, but because I'm the only developer and sometimes get sidetracked, I can't guarantee any dates. If there's anything legal you're wondering about that isn't answered from this page, either don't do it or ask me about it

You have threatened me which is a misdemeanor and to claim a dos attack is a FELONY in the US. Even more, trying to dos attack my site is the worst thing you could ever do. Its a GOOGLE site, google will hand your ass to you. Your name will stay on the website. Also with this incident, I've added a nice column just for you.

Enjoy =)

First of all, OSF is a mother-effing beast! Kudos to you, OSF. As for Hiosa, you going to law school when you graduate? Haha you seem to know your stuff pretty well there :)

EDIT 1: Hahahahaha, Hiosa a SUPER dumass? Hahahahaha!

henry_paiste said:
First of all, OSF is a mother-effing beast! Kudos to you, OSF. As for Hiosa, you going to law school when you graduate? Haha you seem to know your stuff pretty well there :)

EDIT 1: Hahahahaha, Hiosa a SUPER dumass? Hahahahaha!

No I'm not going to law school. I just do research before I do anything.

henry_paiste said:

Note: That was done with the first page of googling micko888 to find out his first name. Also found out other details. That i will not bring up here unless he actually does dos/ddos. I rather not feed the sckiddie. dos, commonly miscorrectly referred to as ddos is common knowledge. But yes, Hiosa was right in his statements. People have tried to ddos google, They were unsuccessful nuffsaid.

Hiosa you should add something like this to the site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHkMuhwar4

Classic Red Forman

Page 1 of 3Next