Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Akymma the crazy traveler.

Page 1 of 3Next

Hi guys, I like to travel and to know new places even in micraft so I diceded that I could make a game out of it.

I will be accepting any requests from people that want to show things to me.

this are the rules of the game:

1.- I will go to the lot without taking any portals or comands, it will be just me walking. NO MATTER HOW FAR FROM MY LOT IT IS.

2.- If I die along the way I will have to give something to the person that asked for the trip. It's a simbolic prize but may consist on a stack of something or a tool or something like that. It's just to make the game interesting you can think of something yourself.

3.- If I make it to your house in once piece I would apreciate something for the effort, though I already said that this is just for fun to know new places of the server.

4.- When the trip is completed I will put a sign on my house to advertise the trip and your lot.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm working on other proyects for other games for example the Labryth in with you will have to find a red dot (marked with a red wool) that will gain you acces to a juice price: a diamont or a diamond tool (I'm still thinking on it though).
-----
By the way I think this forum is cool :)

o ok Micko got banned yeah I read that some time ago, ok next trip starts tomorrow to R8. Be prepaired to show me whatever you want :)

Then next is D27 ;)

Cool idea. Swing by my lot (M11) when you get the chance. It's unfinished, but I always imagined it like a tourist destination of sorts.

On my way ^^

ok I made the trip, cool place, the statue of the creeper is unfinished but looks awesome nevertheles. The temple is cool too you have put some work on that :)

Poke me when I'm in game and I will give you a stack of glass you deserve it :)

Wander on over to T6 sometime - enough if it is done that there is something to see.

Find your way down I22 if you feel like. The tower is very much unfinished, but it's quite a sight (Atleast I think so.) Make sure you don't fall down the hole if you do decide to go there. :P

If you happen to drop by N23, then you will be in for a treat. A hideout, house, and a temple, multiple Leaps of Faith, Full-Auto Cactus Farm, Mob Trap, Under water base (in progress), and a some cool little structures.

Ok will start doing trips to T6, I22 and N23 then. :)

Trip to T6 done: ALEXANDRIA! (By enkl0001)

I got there swimming north till I saw a waterfall and a huge clif. I clibed the waterfall and stood up on a huge hill (or that is what I though) made out of stone plates.
They cliff is actualy part of a big temple Dedicated to Noch. You can gain acces to it if you walk right a bit, and enter the main area, light with torches proctected inside glass on the floor.

In there you have 3 big towers, the main tower (which is wider then the rest has a garden and a big storage area inside it.

But What the eye can't see is the AMAZING Grand Saloon under the whole place, light with hundreds of torches in colums, with a nice statue made of obsidian in the centre.

The temple has a waterfall (made or water) inside it with another lava waterfall in the centre.

I Recomend to go there at least onece. The view from the top floor of the towers day or night is absolutely beautiful.

Stay tune for the next trip ;)!!

Trip to I22: Wizard's Tower (By Maerdis)

Ok so a few days ago I got my hands on an ancient scroll that described the location of a vast library on a tower, passed the grand opened mines (public area) just south of the capital (spawn). I was curiouse to see it so I grabed a few food supplies, my sword and some torches and started to walk West.

Not far from my house I reached the coast and got off the boat entering the mining area: it's a huge opened mine where laborers usualy find ore and coal to sell it later in the markets. I kept walking west passed the hills and little forests and reached the other side of the coast, but it was getting dark and I began to see monsters already comming out, so I decided to stop by a little place with a big cobble tower. I did not find any entrance so I decided to stay at the storage room for the night.

When morning came I got out of the storage only to find a creeper right on my face!. I heard the caracteristic sound before the explosion but I stabed him with my sword right in an eye and just on time, the creeper jumped backwards with a loud scream and exploded. I covered myself with the bag and got bumped a few meters but I was unharmed so I decided to leave the place right away.

A few hours before that I finnaly reached the place that the scroll described: It's a Huge Tower made of cobble, glass and wood in the centre of an abyssal pit. The pit is obviusly of human construction.

I decided to explore the place but when I came to the front of the tower I saw lights and a few farms.. looks like the place was not deserted after all. Taking this into account I decided to quickly look in the interior and leave, because whoever lived there must be a wizard or a powerfull sorcerer and I don't like to stick my nose in powerfull sorcerers places... for to long at least.

So the tower build reminds me to the eastern constructions (arabian style), it has glass in the interior all the way to the bottom. The central floors are the actual library, a vast collection of all kinds of magnificent books. There is a hole in each floor. the lower part on the tower is a storage area and the bottom is a pool with a secret room under it. The upper floors of the building has grass growing on them!

Just to do a crazy thing once, I took off my shirt and pants, left the bag aside and jumped through the hole at the top floor. All the way to the pool!

back at my home I began to serch for the name of the place in my books to see if I could track it down to put in on my wall. ((post here the name so I can put it on my wall))

If you ever find yourself traveling to the west from the mines keep your eye peeled for this place, you will not be dissapointed with the view.

Stay tune for the next trip ;)!!

That. Was. Awesome. You deserve 5 diamonds for that awesome story. Remind me when you see me ingame. <3

Also, the tower is kinda nameless at the moment, but I guess we could name it Babylon. :3

Glad you liked it :D, I will keep an eye for you in game and visit the tower in order to get the chance to meet that wizard!.

P.s.: Ok so apparently the game must be updated first in order to let me enter so I will have to wait a bit :P

Lol, I won't be online for a few more days. Too busy working at the moment.

drop by to g6 and the birdge to my next door neighbour i,ll give ya 3 diamond if you make it.

be careful of my hole trap sorry if i kill you :)

Keen, be sure to fence off any big holes you have, they might get your ass banned. Read the rules. :P

madkeen6 said:
drop by to g6 and the birdge to my next door neighbour i,ll give ya 3 diamond if you make it.

I will as soon as I can enter the game again and finish with the N23 trip I still have to make :).

its a mob trap not a giant hole in the ground trap.

Trip to N23: Henry's Hideout. (by Henry_paiste).

Ever had the feeling that you should not get out of bed today?... well this was one of those days...

So I wake up all sleepy cause last night I spend the whole day at the mine and that dam skelleton was able to somehow get inside my mine and chase me through all the goddam place. And I was there running without a bow or just a sword thinking <<what did I do wrong uncovery?>> till I could get to the top floor of the mine and throw a rock to the head of the dam pile of bones, which was already at me ass again.

Anyway .. whatever, I was not having one of my best days ... and it was about to get worse...

I received a letter from this guy that Hiosa told me about, he was running some kind of theme park and I though "why the hell not?". So I packed a few food supplys, my newly recovered watch and my sword and head to the direction that Lord Hiosa marked me in the map.

It was pretty close to one of my previus trips but as usual I got lost... Spent 6 hours trying to find the exact location betwen farms, forests strongholds, castles and mansions... then when I was nearly tired of serching I realized I just passed it... no comment on that one...

Anyway so I got there at last. The place looked indeed like a theme park: all buildings where interconected and there where so many things to go see that I did not payied attention to the sign near the entrance door <<"Herny's Hideout">>.

I entered and spend some time looking around, <<this guy has realy cheap stuff in the gift-shop>> I though, too cheap, in fact I'm almost nearly sure they are wares from the black marcket... I walked around and discovered a smith, some underground farms (probably most of the things are underground cause he don't want the authorities to find out about the whole bussines), the living rooms and finnaly I made it to the core of the bussiness: The Maze.

Now I knew what was going on but at that time I though it was just an attraction of the park .. that place was probably where the bandits leave the prisoners that don't want to cooperate. I don't know if it was my usual retarded state or my natural clumbsiness but I fall throug a hole in the ground that was clearly signed as "Maze"... When I made it to the bottom of the floor I landed on a pool of water that safed my life. I started to look for the way out as fast as I could, but I could hear zombies nearby so I got nerviouse (and lets remenber my wonderfull sense of direction) and eventualy got lost...
<<Well>> I though <<at least things can't get worse right?>> bad though... at one of the turns I run into two skelletons face to face: I smile at them, they smiled at me and the we started the good'old "Come here squish human!"... by the time I finnaly found the way out of the maze I was being chase for 3 skelletons 2 zombies 1 spider and a bald sir with a funny mustache (that I wasn't entirely sure about where or how did he got in there...)

Stay tuned for the Next trip;)!!

P.s.: I don't like Lord Hiosa's sense of humor...

Page 1 of 3Next