I have updated the server and you can connect to the old port. These things are currently not working:
- Darklands. There is a serious issue with chunkfails. I am investigating what could be wrong. No clue as of yet. Some people on the IRC channels assume its a client issue. We will have to wait until a new version of craftbukkit fixes that or the client gets updated to the next version.
- There are still many smaller things that do not work yet. Pictures can still be stolen, cakes can still be eaten. Most of these I would expect to be fixed in the coming days.
What should work now for the first time:
- You should be able to place minecarts on the “public” railway going across lots. Please test this.
- I have the possibility to allow ANYBODY to place minecarts ANYWHERE. Please comment if you do not want this, and why.
- Adding members to your lot – this should be fixed now
YAY for uncovery…! And I found an awesome quote on facebook!
”Women say that childbirth is the greatest pain in the world. I disagree, getting kicked in the nuts is. Look: A women gives birth. A year later she wants another kid. A guy gets kicked in the nuts and you don’t see us asking a year later to get kicked again! LOLZ”
I saw that too haha
wow great work!
To be honest, I don’t really care about chunkfails~
Hope to see the Darklands soon! :)
The chunk fails where ever you warp in to the Darklands. You actually can’t get in there.
Aaahh.. I still hope to see it soon! :)
Good job, Unc. I think we can all wait a day or two until the DarkLands.
and wolfies work aswell?
up ad running!
uhm I meant ”and”
I Know, taking the moment and my hatred of ads
I do not think we should be allowed to place carts every where, And if we can, Can we destroy them?
What about Minecart Mania, Just place a station within every lot on the line. Just an basic station with an button to destroy carts
Thanks Uncovery :)
And I do support OSF’s idea. Every track or railroad must have a start/end station with a button to launch and destroy carts… don’t know how that coding works however.
One for both, and unused carts, are automatically destroyed using minecart mania, like we are right now