We have the following things done in the city:
- The redstone ministry is done. Please take a look. There is still tons of space free on the upper floors, so if you can think of an interesting redstone setup to be demonstrated, please post a comment.
- We have a new street-intersection train station. Since we cannot place whole buildings with huge stations in them everywhere, this will come in handy. It also allows for a smoother ride. There are buttons to go up and down
- We transported Plutomasters cathedral to the city and made a decorative wall around it. The wall can be also entered. We are planning a sewer access once we have a good format for the sewers
- We have a spleef & PvP arena now for everyone to use. The old PvP arena was removed. The gate to the PvP lot is also in the new arena.
- The next contest will most likely be a suburbia-contest. Take a 20×20 space, and build 2-4 smaller buildings on it. Max height 40 blocks. Can be residential, commercial etc, cafe’s, burger joints, whatever. Formal announcement once the skyscraper contest is finished.