Last contest followup
I know transferred all the buildings that won an award to the city. Please check again to make sure I did not overlook anything before you destroy the one on your plot. If you did not win an award and want the building to be transferred, please tell me.
In general please keep in mind that I am happy to transfer additional buildings to the city if they fit and meet the quality average of the other existing buildings. Empty shells without functions might be moved a bit to the borders of the city to keep the center more interesting.
For those who did not get their reward yet, please contact me in-game unless you are getting a level upgrade. Those I can do anytime if you choose it above the cash reward, but you have to tell me what you want.
Next Contest announcement
The topic this time is Medium-Size house block. This means that you have to build a set of at least 2, maximum 4 buildings with a minimum height of 30 and a max height of 40 on a square of 20×20. The rating goes for the following criteria:
- variety between the buildings in one block
- overall usability (4 walls vs. roller coaster)
- detail usability (buttons, minecarts, redstone)
- detail in design, outside and inside
- usability in general (stairs, doors etc)
- fun in design, signs & functions
- Innovation & context relevance (just outside the city center, cheaper real-estate)
Deadline is the 26th of June. 1st prize is a stack of Diamonds or a level upgrade. Post here the coordinates, the lot and some screenshots.