I upgraded the server now. What works already and what does not?
- You should be able to login if you are whitelisted and get your username / userlevel
- you should be able to go to your homes etc.
- /spawn should bring you to the new (still small) city. There are portals to bring you to all the lots
- You should be able to build on the lots you own in “world” & “skylands”.
- You should be able to abandon your lot in “world”
- If you have free lots, you should be able to reserve a lot in “Empire”. The normal “get building rights” form should allow this.
- Voting – gives you one cake a 100uncs again
- skylands application works again
- nether is working too – w/o towny. Finally it is not possible to use towny there since it would create issues with reaching places if you cannot build. So it is just as it was before.
- Server is now set to difficulty level 3 instead of 1
- experience drops are ON. We will have to see if that causes massive lag. ATTENTION: If you teleport to another world, your experience shows as zero. This is however only what is shown. if you relogin, you see all of your XP again.
- Kingdom plots are fine & working – on a old version of towny though. The upgrade to a newer version seems to fail. I will have to talk with the devs to see what it wrong so we can upgrade.
- Mine carts are not working yet properly.
- The directions North ,South etc are still the old ones on the maps. Your minimaps might show differently.
- several plugins like the shop etc are not installed yet.
- the creative map is not there yet
- the kingdom cannot be expanded yet. I found a tool that allows me to have smooth map transitions, but it does not work onmy server for some reason. working on a fix there, too.
If you have any other bugs, please post them into the comments here.