I have now finished the new Settler test (except for some formatting to make it look nicer).
Please be aware that the whole thing has moved from an actual Settler-Test to a “Guide to get a lot”-style of thing.
It does not do anything yet (it does not reserve a lot or promote you to settler), since I want to make sure that it works 100% before we replace the old one. So I would like to ask all of you to try it out. Please check for the following:
- If you do all correct, does it work as expected?
- If you do something different than the instruction, does to re-direct you properly (including not making any selections etc)?
- Are there any rule or other questions in additions that should be asked?
- Is it clear and possibly fool-proof?
- Could the description be shorter (people don’t read the text anyhow)?
- Any other improvements?
- Do you like it?
- Are there any typical questions new users ask that should be addressed in this?
Please comment here for anything!