Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesEmergencies
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Emergencies

Page 1 of 3Next

If you have an issue that needs immediate attention, and there is no one around that can help you, please first read this page. If that does not help, please post it as a reply to this topic here. Several people will get an email and will try their best to come online to fix the issue.

@Elders: Please subscribe to this page by clicking the "Notify me of follow-up replies via email" on the bottom here to be notified when there is an issue. If you reacted to it and solved it, please post another reply here so others know that the issue was solved.

ABUSE WILL BE PUNISHED!

Unc, please check world pvp permissions with urgency.

thanks, fixed it

Elders, we have someone in server right now who's in jail but not muted. He's called reptilekid01 and while we've done our best to /ignore him he's found other ways to spam and abuse us.

The thing didn't send an email =/ Something must be wrong with the subscribe feature.

FedswePS3 stole my five diamonds  I told him not to use my diamonds ( and he had access to my lot) and he magically got a sword and pick and now  ihave 14 after having 19 diamonds please ban him. thank you

This is not an emergency, nor the way to address your issue.  I gave you the link to the first aid page in game, twice.  Do not abuse the emergency page.

I'm not sure if this is worthy of the emergency page, but I fell and died in a hole in laurens_derks' lot. He had part of a staircase in place, but not enough for me to retrieve my stuffs in time. I lost a lot of things, but I'll tell you only if it is needed. Here are the coordinates and the snapshot.

View post on imgur.com

x(1442), y(63), z(1985)

Hello Unc,

I have web navigation issues - I emailed you about a broken (or 404ed?) web links for building rights access and plot reservation.

Both links in the step 2 of server access do not navigate to anything (or respectively appropriate data isn't found for them).

I navigated you site tirelessly to find a way around so it  I didn't feel stupid, verified I was logged in, but only found a third and final

way to access rights in the world description and overview page.  This link was also broken.

I walked the world an my potential plot, and tried most everything visible on your site.

(TH) trueharlequin

This must be a problem on your side. Both of the links in step two work.

They are:

http://uncovery.me/admin/index.php?function=create_map&world=empire

and

http://uncovery.me/admin/index.php?function=create_map&world=flatlands

Thank you kcw,

I reset my password and  relogged, fiddled a bit, and it showed up.  (Could be a wordpress issue ?)

TH

It's quite possible.

Glad its all working(: Welcome to Uncovery

-Kid

Also,

I never got any emails from you.

hey uncovery, i did play on the server for about 4 months and i lost my lot. i cant seem to find the empire registration, so i was wondering, is there any other way i could get my lot back?

sorry, i ment to say didnt

First off, this shouldn't be posted in the "emergency" page of the forums. But sorry once your lot is reset, it is erased from the server. You will have to retake the test like a new settler on the "Building Rights" page. To keep this from happening again, you must log in every 30 days. 60 days if you become A donator. 

sorry, disregard my posts. i talked to my uncle who is another user and he helped me. im sorry.

I recently (today) donated $7.00 to the server and all seemed to go well at first. The transaction completed, according to this website, but I never got a confirmation email saying I had payed for it through PayPal. I am wondering whether or not I should try buying it again, but am worried that I will be charged twice. PayPal's site said I payed for it, but although, like I said, I never received an email confirming it. Thanks - creeperz

As it says on the donation form "Process is manual, please be patient;". I only get an email once someone donates. I have to be awake and somewhere near an internet connection to process it. Which I just did. Thanks for the donation.

I orginaly made a account with my user name ozoomaroo But i dont know the pasword Nor the email for it is there any way you guys can delete the account? i had to make a new one but with ozoomarooo as the user name THIS IS IMPORANT!

Page 1 of 3Next