Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesEmergencies
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Emergencies

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Yeah...not an emergency. Please don't abuse this page. Email minecraft@uncovery.me and he'll be able to delete your account.

Hello,
I recently registered to be on the server, and I had been whitelisted. However, whenever i attempt to log on. It states that i need to go to the website to whitelist, even though i already did. If this could be fixed, that would be great.

Thanks

brettchats, the server is going thru an update , please sumit a ticket about your problem so Unc can address it.

Has anyone else been kicked for typing to many commands to try and buy something to fast? Because i was is that common?

FatTaco. Getting kicked from typing to many commands is not an emergency. It happens when a person does too many commands such as selling, buying, I have even seen people kicked for talking too much. When this happens just get back on. It may take a few seconds to get back on and continue what you was doing. I suggest that you slow down your buying a bit and you wont get kicked. It has happened to me when I try to post too many different items for sale.

My plot disappeared on August 1st, 2014. My lot was Empire g3. I was on the day before.

I see jojo has regained ownership of lot G3.. but his lot was from a previous version of MC, it was a piece of land and now it has been reset to plain ocean :/

stephdeg have you been at the lot? I think you are judging from the map. They are not live-updated on lot resets.

My neighbour's back, woohoo!! :)

Thanks unc.

Mr.Uncovery, I was banned from your server for lying. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. If you could give me the topic on which i lied about, i would be more than happy to leave the server. But otherwise, I would like to be UNbanned. Thank You

Max, I answered your mail.

Hey Guys need help fixing a problem i claimed my lot and everything on the website but i still cant build on the lot and ive went through the whole process like 15 times need some help please.

splenderman
You cannot build there yet because you actually never finished the settler process. You stopped at step 6 the last time. You have to go through the whole process until you have your lot. As long as your username in-game is grey, you are still guest and will not be able to build anywhere.

I found a bug I'm stuck in a block and the server keeps kicking me saying I am flying I don't know what to do about it

Comeelio,

I deleted he file that stores your location on the server. Try to reloging and check if it's ok now.
You might have lost some inventory though, depending in what world you were.

Hi, I joined the server last week, but I have only been able to play once, I've been trying to connect for almost 4 days now without been able to play. It either logs me out, or my player's actions just don't register. Everything else works fine with my internet except the server. I just wanted to know if you guys can verify if it is a problem on my end or yours.
Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
sorry you are having this experience. Where are you connecting from? (Country / State). Are you getting any specific error message? Thanks for the reply!

Uncovery

I am from Panama, not from the u.s. I manage to connect but once the world loads I am just not able to do anything. Sometimes i get the "connection timed out" error.

Can you please do a traceroute to uncovery.me and post the results here? You can find out how to do that for your operating system via google.

Okay so.. Nashuer and I killed the Ender Dragon.. Woo?! in doing so we tried to go through the portal back to spawn as we are suppose to.. But! the game completely bugged out on us. its like glitching. we can not get out of the portal or play the game. we finally closed out of the game when we were able and tried to relog but it says "timed out" What to do?!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next