Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tournament Style PvP Arena

Page 1 of 3Next

If anyone is interested i have an idea for Sunday during PvP in darklands or just for a weekly monthly or daily thing

Arena Battles

Fee: 100 Uncs (if anyone thinks this is too much give a price and if everyone agrees ill change it)

Items: you can donate items for the tournament

Prizes: Prize money will be split between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th while items are only split between the top 3

Battle Types:

Tournament: Min. Players 6 with a max of 12 (so they dont last for days on end or hours)
Rules: Each contestant must pay the entry fee and any donations made gives you something extra for your second battle. Each battle is 1 on 1 with stone swords a bow and 5 arrows and one splash instant health potion. You can wear leather armor or no armor.

Team: Min. Players 8 with a max of 16
Rules: Same as tournament but with a teammate and both players must be down on a team to win.

Single: No min. or max. players
Rules: Battles are 1 on 1 with stone swords only and no armor and winner takes all.

Free-for-all: Min. 3 players no max
Rules: Battles are your basic Free-for-all with top 3 splitting the all the prize

Arena Store:
Purchase items to help you in battle
examples are potions and better armor and better swords

if anyone has anything to add or a better idea post it

also this will be done by people on the server not automated in any way so that way there is no code that breaks or anything like that you get points depending on how well you do in your fight there will be 3 judges to evaluate your performance when you win so you get points based on a score of 1 - 10 from each judge if anyone is interested i would like feedback and also volunteers for each job and back ups for each job at least two for each job so that way if someone is off or wants to participate in a fight then it falls apart because we dont have a person to do this job or that job

Charitable, You know well enough I'll charge in with every over powered weapon and crash the tournament, Killing anyone that happens to be there.

AKmeximoTX i hope you know that if you dont pay the fee to play then guess what you get thrown out by a tnt cannon :D
also you would be banned from ever participating in any of it :D

Why would I be banned? This is a public affair, that is not a administration affair, I'll take the fee, I bloody start the fights :3
Nor would administration step in if I completely massacred 5 people watching other people make pixelized bloodshed,

its an arena for prizes and money not just run in and kill everyone and take all their stuff its whatever gets donated or who all payed the entrance fee

Exactly, I go in, Get my prize, and leave. Even if I did take everyones stuff. You couldnt rage about it.
And its darklands PvP Sunday Correct? If so, then I can of course go ahead and destroy every living pixel.

well i had thought of that but i dont know where else we could hold it do you?

You wouldnt hold it anywhere else. Unless you want to do hungergames, constantly.

One big problem. PvP isn't all too common and usually its just AKmeximoTX here who is trying to get people to fight him. I think a tournament wouldn't be easy to start considering about 2-3 people PvP on Sunday at a time from what I've seen... Just my opinion

Well, there is a reason that everyone grew tired of pvp very quickly. More of us would continue to play if it weren't for the antics of a certain person.

There are actually a few people that have gotten together quietly and had pvp with out announcing it in chat, just to avoid someone. Heck we can build an arena somewhere far out using a secret nether portal, and put an enderchest there so the winner can get their winnings back safely.

Just a thought.

AKmeximoTX, given that you are by far the negative record setter in terms if Karma, I can understand why people do not want to PvP with you. Maybe you should lay low a bit instead of throwing such aggressive messages on the table.

plugins like BattleNight would help regulate a PvP arena. Just sayin'

reason i posted this idea is because i noticed people doing the pvp but also people losing their things because others would shoot them in the back or things like that and it wasnt fair to them so i thought why not make it a way where if you want to pvp have it where those that dont want to can safely use the darklands without being attacked on sundays plus i think i would be fun and i could run it all myself if need be

I don't think I have fought anything in minecraft for a year. I forgot how to fight things. I would die first.

Ah, my reasons for PvPing and Slaying others, I only want there items. not for them to be angry at me. And If they don't rage at me. I wont be a bad person towards them. But most of the time everyone gets angry and spews rages at me.

Pro-tip. Don't argue with an admin or the higher ups.

Half the time people rage at you, is because you make an agreement and don't stick to it and screw people over. I don't care if you deny it, because everyone who has been online on Sundays have witnessed it. And if I see you do that one more time, you're done.

come on people i asked for ideas and things to make this idea better not for people to get on here and blame others for things thats wrong with it thats why i am trying to get this idea going so things like this dont happen and if i have to ill run it all myself if need be

I agree with Charitable's last post. Yes, there are only 2 or 3 pvpers now but I would pvp if I wouldn't lose all of my stuff. Edit: Oh wait, the post before that. I was being an idiot and not looking at the second page.

Page 1 of 3Next