Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tournament Style PvP Arena

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Because then people will just sit outside the door and kill as people come in. Better to have a random warp inside the arena and several enderchests. (if it's even possible.)

Donations are piling up. We are good (I think) for glass, cobble, Stonebrick, and stone

Still need other stuff. As soon as Unc lets us know where we can build this thing, we can organize a time to set it up.

It may not be possible to do what you're saying (regarding enderchests) unless a new world is set up for the PVP arena, which I am not sure Unc is willing to do. It would be far easier to simply have the arena use your existing survival inventory, if it's going to be in one of the survival worlds (empire, kingdom, aether, nether)...

OK, tonight will be late night Minecrafting for me. Hopefully someone is on later tonight so I can start TP'ing to deliver all these supplies, and help get some building done!

There is a warp Iamjonno23.

So I guess take me off this project.

I have typed and deleted this post about 5 times now. I guess I will just say I have no idea what happened to the room that Owl, AzJaguar and I spent all that time on. Not sure how a big flat room is an improvement on what we had, or a challenge for an archery team event. Pretty easy to kill each other in that room now. Horribly disappointed.

I apologize if this post offends anyone, but I was pretty upset after seeing that.

I am over it, and spent a day repairing it back close to what it was before.

Sorry for getting upset.

I love the outside facade and what was done there, just please, whoever did that, leave the arena interior alone?

PreviousPage 3 of 3